PatDocs is a first-of-its-kind patent data platform for all IP professionals that utilizes proprietary artificial intelligence developed by Minesoft, designed to complement advanced patent database search platforms such as PatBase.
PatDocs unique platform enables:
1. Technical experts can utilize Minesoft’s AI “quantity searching” module, which uses natural language search queries and PatDocs unique AI interpretation to detect and understand quantities e.g. length, mass, temperature. All quantities with compatible units are automatically searched. This makes searching for quantities frictionless, no matter value system input.
For example, a search in pascals(pressure) may find results given in N/m2, mm Hg, millibar etc. The context for some quantity types is captured e.g. “Fe: 1-20 wt%” allows searching for iron-containing alloys, while other scenarios can be handled by user-provided proximity queries e.g. “10-14 volts” within n words of “battery”.
2. IP administrators can download an unlimited number of patent PDF complete files, just the front page and easily share or upload.
3. IP paralegals can download an unlimited number of global patent machine-translated documents from over 25 jurisdictions into English. PatDocs saves time and money by enabling users to quickly download and import translations into their preferred IP Management System.
4. IP lawyers can monitor the four key PAIR data points: legal status, file history,transaction history, and continuity on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis only receiving a notification when a change occurs and with links to legal status and family trees.
5. IP licensing executives can generate global patent family trees with one click to present a birds-eye view of all patent family relationships including unpublished applications in a genealogy tree that is easy to interpret, annotate and share.
Request a free trial!
Order patent records from major collections on every continent, including USPTO, EPO, DPMA, China, Japan, Koreaand Minesoft’s extensive archive.
Search the US patent database back to 1790 (updated on the day of publication!)
Track the USPTO register with Minesoft’s PAIRAlerts, which can also track foreign registers including the EPO, WIPO, Korean Intellectual Property Office and the Japan Patent Office.
Key term extraction
Natural Language Processing
Auto-populating IDS forms
Generating legal reports
Access to the terminal disclaimer from exports
Order Machine Translated Documents
Assignee and Inventor Analysis
Document Type Analysis
Family Tree (PDF/PNG/XLSX)