Fovea IP was created in 2015. It is a global platform which provides professionals with industry-beating IP solutions. Thanks to the use of AI technology Fovea IP offers the best quality, speed, and costs possible for searching and watching.
Solutions provided are completely flexible depending on client preferences: clients can either have unlimited access to the online platform or can order their solutions from expert analysts, as well as receiving full support when needed.
For an example of conducting a trademark landscape analysis in four steps see this video.
Fovea IP offers access to continuously updated worldwide searchable data comprising more than 200 million records. Fovea IP’s platform has the broadest data coverage including: 154 Patents, 190 Trademarks, 50 US States, 67 Industrial designs and 76 Pharma in Use registers.
Fovea IP offers 3 types of services: Online solutions, ordered search and watch services.
Solutions provided are completely flexible depending on client preferences: clients can either have unlimited access to the online platform, can order their solutions from expert analysts or both, as well as receiving full support when needed.
Multitude of products: Screening, Word similarity search, Figurative similarity search, Industrial design search, Analytics, Pharma in Use searches, Company name search, Domain name, Patent searches.
Advantages of accessing Fovea IP’s API technology:
• Integrate Fovea IP’s tools into your current internal workflow, APIs are very useful to integrate or embed the services from the web platform into the internal user’s system
• Access the broadest database including: 154 Patents, 190 Trademark registers, 50 US States, 67 Industrial design registers and 76 Pharma in use / INN registers
• Personalization: The user can fully customize his own service, implement any of Fovea IP’s latest available functionalities
• Automation: Fovea IP’s API can reduce the number of tasks a user performs on the web platform
Algorithm for word similarity
AI for Figurative and Industrial Design recognition search
Wordmarks are enriched for relevant similarity searching, among others that are translated and transliterated.
Infographics, dashboard, or customized graphs are available.
Data exportation is limited to 20 000 records. It is available in many formats and can be customized from the following options:
• 4 formats: Excel, PDF, Word and XML.
• The export can be done in 8 different languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian Japanese and Spanish.
• You can create a fully customized Excel report, you can add your logo in your report.
• You can download useful information as: Register state information, Search strategy, Word meaning, if relevant.
• You can export lists or details.