How does IBM define AI?
IBM refers to it as Augmented Intelligence....
• Not artificial or meant to replace Human Thinking...augments your work
• Provides computers with the ability to continuing learning without being pre-programmed. Machine Learning is algorithms that learn from data and create foresights based on this data.
- When machines work “inteblligently”: a set of methods, systems or approaches for computers that try to mimic human judgments and human decision making
- Leveraging Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, AI is able to use learning from a data set to solve problems and give relevant recommendations – in context.
- Systems that learn at scale, reason with purpose and interact with humans naturally. It is a mixture of computer science and cognitive science.